Bachelor's degree studies at KTH
KTH offers one bachelor's degree programme in English attracting talent from all over the world – BSc Information and Communication Technology
Admission requirements for Bachelor’s
·A completed upper secondary education is required.
·English proficiency: English language proficiency equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6 is required.
·Mathematics and Physics proficiency
Documented knowledge in Mathematics and Physics corresponding to Mathematics 4 (advanced level of mathematics) and Physics 2 (advanced level of physics). In each of the subjects, applicants must have at least a passing grade.
Tuition fee for bachelor's program
The full programme tuition fee for non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizens studying bachelor's programmes in all subject areas except for architecture is SEK 366,000.
Master's degree studies at KTH
KTH offers 60 master's degree programmes in English attracting talent from all over the world.
Admission requirements for Master’s
·English proficiency- English language proficiency equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary course English 6 is required.You can meet the requirement by achieving the minimum required score in the following internationally recognised English tests:
- Bachelor's degree - A bachelor's degree or comparable qualification equivalent to a Swedish bachelor's degree from an internationally recognised university is required. Students following longer programmes that have completed courses equivalent to a bachelor's degree are considered on a case-by-case basis.Students in the final year of undergraduate studies may apply and, if qualified, be conditionally admitted.
Tuition Fees :
The full tuition fee for most two-year programmes with both years spent at KTH is SEK 310,000, but it varies between the programmes.
- IELTS Academic/IELTS UKVI: An overall score of 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5
- TOEFL iBT: Score of 20 (scale 0-30) in written test, total score of 90. We accept TOEFL iBT Home Edition and Paper Edition. We do not accept TOEFL ITP, TOEFL iBT MyBest, Institutional TOEFL, TOEFL Essentials, or the revised TOEFL Paper-delivered Test.
- Cambridge Michigan Language Assessments: University of Michigan, Examination for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (ECPE)
- Pearson PTE Academic or PTE Academic Online: Score of 62 (writing 61)
- Cambridge ESOL: C1 Advanced (CAE), minimum overall score 180 (points awarded since 2015), or Cambridge English certificate level C1, minimum score 180, or Cambridge English: Advanced
Admission Requirements for International Students
- Application form along with SEK 900 application fee
- Academic transcripts and degree/diploma
- Letters of References
- Motivation letter/Statement of Purpose
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Proof of nationality
- Financial statement/ Scholarship letter
KTH offers four different scholarship opportunities for master's studies.
·KTH Scholarship: Covers the tuition fee of a one or two year master's programme.
·KTH One-Year Scholarship: Aimed at current KTH master's programme students and cover s the tuition fee of the second year of studies.
·KTH Joint Programme Scholarship: Aimed at students in certain joint programmes and covers the tuition fee for the study period spent at KTH.
·KTH India Scholarship: Aimed specifically at students from India.